2 eggs (beaten)
½ cup butter (softened)
1 ½ cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup chopped nuts
2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
1) Beat together eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla.
2) Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
3) Fold in nuts and cranberries.
4) Spread into greased 9×12 cake pan.
5) Bake 350 degrees 40-45 minutes. Cool.
Can top with powder sugar glaze or lightly sifted powder sprinkled on top.
Dawn Kinzer is a writer and freelance editor. Her writing has been published in the Christian Fiction Online Magazine, Backyard Friends, and The One Year Life Verse Devotional, and featured on the radio ministry, The Heartbeat of the Home.
To learn more about Dawn and her work, please visit:
Website and blog www.dawnkinzer.com
Editing services www.faithfullywriteediting.com
Blog for writers www.seriouslywrite.blogspot.com